Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crunchy Frog!

So much for dry white toast. We decided to risk it again and head to the Cafe Marco in the hotel for more food adventures. They had more Chinese type food this time than we had for dinner the other night.

For you Monty Python fans, yes they did have Crunchy Frog. Braised frog and vegetables the card said, but I'm not sure there was any frog meat in it. Basically just bones and breading. I spit it out as soon as I put it in.

Snails were better last night.

Oysters and abalone were very good.

My stomach is going to hate me.

Another interesting observation on elevator etiquette...there is no talking to strangers on the elevator. Brian struck up a conversation with an Aussie at the hotel while Dilys and Chris were visiting and I thought Dilys was going to die of embarrassment. "We do NOT do that here," she said.

No comments: