Thursday, January 3, 2008

15 hours...in a row?!

I'm leaving tomorrow for Shenzhen and haven't even seen a suitcase yet. I'll be up all night packing, which is ok because I'll have 15+ hrs on the plane to sleep.

For those of you who I haven't bored with this story, my blog title comes from a Kathleen Madigan bit about visiting China: "The whole country is like a "Where's Waldo" book...and I'm Waldo. " As a relatively tall, extermely white, non-petite blonde, this is pretty much how I anticipate feeling over the next 9 days.

As some of you know (ok, mostly you, Kevin), even my everyday life is full of "Cindy-stories," all laughs at my expense and useful warnings to others. I can only imagine what's in store for me in Shenzhen.

I'll update this as soon and as often as possible...wish me luck!

3 comments:

Classy J said...

Have a good trip babe...Love ya!

Matt Witt said...

If something happens I will send in JACKIE CHAN!

Unknown said...

Good luck, we're all counting on you...